We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Toast the holidays with our special Holiday Nog that's full of spirit! This is one of those alcoholic, holiday drink recipes that's perfect for your adults-only holiday parties!
What You'll Need:
- 3 (1/2-gallon) cartons vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 (750-milliliter) bottle brandy
- 1/2 cup coffee liqueur (about 1-1/2 cups)
- Ground nutmeg
What To Do:
- Spoon softened ice cream into a punch bowl; stir with a spoon until ice cream is smooth.
- Pour brandy and coffee liqueur over ice cream. Stir gently just until blened. (Do not overstir; nog will be too foamy.) Sprinkle with nutmeg.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Hosting a party or attending a potluck? Break out the pita chips and set out a bowl of this Summer Party Salad. This diabetic-friendly salad is full of color, taste, and nutrition 'cause it's loaded with a variety of delicious summer veggies!