We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Eggnog isn’t the only drink in the neighborhood this winter! Our Holiday Nog is the perfect adult-only drink for that get-together with the gang this Christmas. This festive recipe is a smooth tasting alcoholic drink that will warm up your guests as they come in from the bitter cold. It’s the perfect mix of holiday spirits and sweet cream that will have everyone rockin’ around the Christmas tree!
What You'll Need
- 3 (1/2-gallon) cartons vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 (750-milliliter) bottle brandy
- 1 1/2 cups coffee liqueur
- Ground nutmeg
What to Do
- Spoon softened ice cream into a punch bowl; stir with a spoon until ice cream is smooth.
- Pour brandy and coffee liqueur over ice cream. Stir gently just until blended. (Do not overstir; nog will be too foamy.) Sprinkle with nutmeg.
- For a festive variety of treats for the holiday table check out these Eggnog Recipes for Everyone!
- Our assortment of Happy Holiday Drink Recipes are perfect for bringing loved ones together by a warm fire!
- Looking for other other recipes that include Brandy? This Old-Fashioned Steamed Pudding will satisfy that sweet tooth!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Two of your favorite flavors come together in this delicious cake recipe. Our Peanut Butter Marshmallow Cake is topped with a fluffy layer of marshmallow creme and a creamy-smooth peanut butter frosting that's oh-so-delectable and simply irresistible!