Irish Milk Shake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Leapin' leprechauns! One sip of this thick and minty Irish Milk Shake and you'll think you found a pot of gold at the end of a rainbow!
What You'll Need
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 10 mini chocolate-covered mint patties, divided
- 6 drops green food color
- Whipped cream for topping
What to Do
- In a blender, combine the ice cream, milk, 6 mint patties, and the green food color. Blend on high 1 to 2 minutes, or until mixture is well combined.
- Pour into 4 glasses. Top each with a dollop of whipped cream and a mint patty; serve immediately.
- Can't find mini chocolate mint patties? Don't worry -- just reduce the amount of regular-size mint patties you use!
- As luck would have it, we've got a fabulous recipe for Shamrock Shortbread, so give it a try!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Thanks to shortcuts like frozen puff pastry, we're able to make jaw-dropping pastries like our Raspberry Cream Danish. These are filled with a homemade cream cheese filling, which makes them extra-special. A raspberry in the center and a sprinkle of powdered sugar are the finishing touches to this bakery-style treat.