Mixed Fruit Smoothie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Start your day on a refreshing and delicious note by sipping on a naturally sweetened smoothie! Our Mixed Fruit Smoothie is full of yummy fruits and bright colors that kids of all ages will get excited about.
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, hulled
- 1 banana, cut into chunks
- 1 1/2 cups ice cubes
What to Do
- In a blender, blend all ingredients until ice is crushed and mixture is thick and frothy.
- Pour into glasses and serve immediately.
- The great thing about smoothies is that you can add or subtract ingredients with ease.
- For more yummy recipes, check out our collection of 6 Satisfying Summer Smoothies!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You won't need a passport for our Tuscan Chicken One Pot. The heavenly aroma and succulent taste will make you feel like you're sitting at sidewalk bistro in Tuscany. It's the marinara sauce and white wine that really takes this easy chicken dinner recipe to the next level. And one pot recipes are known for their easy clean up, so it really will seem like a vacation in your very own home!