We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
When it comes to Christmas cocktails for your next holiday party, we've got one that's elf-tested and Santa-approved! It combines the refreshing taste of pomegranate with just enough rum to put everyone in the holiday spirit! While Santa usually caters to the kids, this spritzer is an adult-only beverage that will have everyone "rockin' around the Christmas tree" this holiday season.
What You'll Need
- 4 cups ice cubes
- 1/4 cup white rum
- 1/4 cup pomegranate juice
- 4 cups lemon-lime soda
- 4 teaspoons pomegranate arils (seeds)
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
What to Do
- Fill 4 large glasses with ice. Evenly divide the rum and pomegranate juice and mix gently. Add soda to each glass, and top with pomegranate arils.
- Stir it once again and garnish each glass with a wedge of lime. Serve immediately.
Test Kitchen Tip
- Ok, so you’re thinking to yourself, where do I get the pomegranate arils? You can usually find them fresh in the produce section near the cut fruit. They come in a small plastic cup or tub and boy are they tasty and look very holiday special.
- To fill out that holiday party menu with treats everyone will love, try our tart and tangy Cranberry Pudding, this pull-apart Eggnog Monkey Bread, and these festive Ice Cube Chocolates!
- For the savory side of things whip up our warm-ya-up Deck the Halls Chili, our hearty Holiday Sausage Rollups, and, of course, Grandma's Deviled Eggs!
- Set out another yummy Christmas cocktail, like our Holiday Nog, and watch as everyone has a holly jolly holiday party!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
Candy is a great gift for Christmas! Download our free eCookbook and make some sweet treats that everyone will love!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 150
- Calories from Fat 1.3
- Total Fat 0.1g 0 %
- Saturated Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 0.3g 1 %
- Cholesterol 0.0mg 0 %
- Sodium 31mg 1 %
- Total Carbohydrates 30g 10 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.7g 3 %
- Sugars 25g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We've made a rise 'n' shine pastry that you can enjoy with your morning cup of coffee that has...well, a twist to it! Our Chocolate Peanut Butter Twists are pretty enough to serve for a special brunch, but easy enough that anyone can make 'em. Plus, they feature everyone's favorite combo of chocolate and peanut butter!