Strawberry Banana Smoothies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This super smoothie recipe is like a fruit basket in a glass! Chock-full of berries and bananas, our Strawberry Banana Smoothies are a classic blender refresher. Get ready to sip and enjoy!
What You'll Need:
- 2 (10-ounce) packages frozen sliced strawberries in syrup
- 2 (8-ounce) containers low-fat strawberry yogurt
- 1 ripe banana, peeled
- 1 cup low-fat milk
- 1 cup ice
What To Do:
- In a blender, blend all ingredients until smooth and creamy.
- Pour into individual glasses and serve immediately.
- For the taste of summer, why not try a smoothie made with frozen peaches and peach yogurt? Almost any frozen fruit and yogurt can be made into your own special fruit smoothie.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You don't need a fancy rotisserie to make the best roasted chicken - all you need is a Bundt pan! Our Herb Roasted Bundt Pan Chicken is so moist and flavorful, you'll wonder why you've never tried roasting your chicken like this before. (We just love how the chicken picks up the flavors from the herbs and wine in the pan!)