We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
As the sun comes up for the first time in the new year, let's welcome it with a colorful, refreshing drink that'll make our eyes open wide . . . our smiles, too!
What You'll Need:
- 2 cups chilled orange juice
- 1 1/2 cups chilled cranberry juice
- 2 cups chilled Asti Spumanti or other sparkling sweet wine
- 1 orange, cut into 6 slices
What To Do:
- In a large pitcher, combine the orange and cranberry juices; mix well. Divide among six champagne or wine glasses.
- Add 1/2 cup Asti Spumanti to each glass and garnish with the orange slices. Serve immediately.
This is the perfect way to use up the leftover Asti Spumanti or champagne from New Year's Eve.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
At first glance, you might think this is a rice dish, but it's actually a pasta side dish! Ya see, orzo is a small, rice-shaped pasta, that's often used interchangeably with rice. In our recipe for Orzo Mushroom Toss, we used orzo for its nuttier flavor, which goes great with the fresh mushrooms!