Tropical Summer Punch
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Tropical Summer Punch is festive and easy to throw together for all kinds of summer fun, or for any time you want it to feel like summer. Great for last-minute guests, graduations, backyard parties...whatever.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (20-ounce) can pineapple chunks in natural juice
- 1 (12-ounce) can frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 (6-ounce) can frozen limeade concentrate, thawed
- 1 quart ginger ale, chilled
- 1 quart cranberry juice, chilled
- 2 cups (16 ounces) apple juice, chilled
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen strawberries
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced
What To Do:
- Combine undrained pineapple chunks and the orange juice and limeade concentrates in a punch bowl. Add 2 orange juice cans of water. Pour in ginger ale, cranberry juice, and apple juice.
- Float frozen strawberries and lemon slices on top, and serve immediately.
Makes 4-1/2 quarts punch.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Big flavor, little time. Now that's a combination we will always love. This Mongolian Beef recipe is a take-out classic. Grab your chopsticks (or your forks, if you prefer) and chow down on this tasty, homemade dish with your family. We love serving this one with a scoop of rice or noodles for an authentically tasty meal.