Wake 'Em Up Coffee Smoothie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Perk your gang up this morning with a Wake-'Em-Up Coffee Smoothie! This flavorful drink will keep you awake AND engage your taste buds!
What You'll Need
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 cup instant coffee granules
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 envelope (1-1/4-ounces) vanilla instant breakfast drink mix
- 3 cups ice cubes
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
What to Do
- In a blender, blend all ingredients except the ice until well combined.
- Add ice and blend until well combined and slushy. Serve immediately.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Everyone wants to feel a little special during the holiday. An easy--and tasty--way to do that is to shake up Christmas dinner with our Lemon-Rosemary Roasted Cornish Hens! Once you roast up these tender hens, you can serve everyone their own perfectly-sized main dish! It'll be the juiciest and most flavorful Christmas dinner the family has ever had.