Watermelon Ginger Punch
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
With a load of fresh ingredients, our Watermelon Ginger Punch recipe is not only an awesome thirst-quencher, it's a healthy one, too.
What You'll Need:
- 6 cups seedless watermelon chunks
- 1/2 cup lime juice
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger
- 6 cups ginger ale
- 3 cups ice cubes
- 12 to 15 (1-inch) seedless watermelon balls
What To Do:
- Place watermelon chunks in a blender and process until smooth.
- Pour watermelon puree into a punch bowl; add lime juice, sugar, and ginger, and stir with a whisk until sugar is dissolved.
- Just before serving, stir in ginger ale, ice, and watermelon balls.
Makes 12 cups.
For more tasty watermelon recipes, please visit: www.watermelon.org/
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The award for most Oscar-worthy snack goes to...Red Carpet Popcorn Crunch! (Hey, just because you weren't invited to the Governor's Ball doesn't mean you can't have some delicious fun!) This recipe is 5-ingredient easy and is perfect for nibbling on while you watch to see who the next big winner will be.