Watermelon Ginger Punch
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
With a load of fresh ingredients, our Watermelon Ginger Punch recipe is not only an awesome thirst-quencher, it's a healthy one, too.
What You'll Need:
- 6 cups seedless watermelon chunks
- 1/2 cup lime juice
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger
- 6 cups ginger ale
- 3 cups ice cubes
- 12 to 15 (1-inch) seedless watermelon balls
What To Do:
- Place watermelon chunks in a blender and process until smooth.
- Pour watermelon puree into a punch bowl; add lime juice, sugar, and ginger, and stir with a whisk until sugar is dissolved.
- Just before serving, stir in ginger ale, ice, and watermelon balls.
Makes 12 cups.
For more tasty watermelon recipes, please visit: www.watermelon.org/
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Imagine the taste of your favorite apple pie, combined with the taste of your favorite apple cobbler, served on a homemade shortbread crust. That's exactly what these Apple Cobbler Shortbread Squares taste like! This is a great apple dessert bar to make in the fall or anytime you get a craving for something apple-icious!