We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Luscious and rich-tasting, our easy blender Watermelon Lemonade recipe is sure to quench even the biggest thirst. Chunks of seedless watermelon make for an exciting flavor option for this favorite summer sipper.
What You'll Need:
- 3 cups seedless watermelon chunks
- 8 cups water
- 1 cup lemon juice
- 3 cups sugar
What To Do:
- Place watermelon in a blender and process until smooth.
- Pour watermelon puree into a large pitcher, add remaining ingredients, and stir until sugar has dissolved. Serve over ice or chill until ready to serve.
- We like to garnish each glass with a slice of watermelon for a fun summertime look!
- Try our Strawberry Spritzer for another "stay cool" option!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The award for most Oscar-worthy snack goes to...Red Carpet Popcorn Crunch! (Hey, just because you weren't invited to the Governor's Ball doesn't mean you can't have some delicious fun!) This recipe is 5-ingredient easy and is perfect for nibbling on while you watch to see who the next big winner will be.