Almond Lace Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 2 1/2 Dozen
- 8 Min
- COOK TIME
- 10 Min
- READY IN
- 18 Min
You won't believe how easy it is to make these company-perfect Almond Lace Cookies. Plus, they're so light and delicate, it's hard to have just one. Set these out on an elegant plate, and watch as your guests keep coming back for more!
What You'll Need:
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 1/2 cups sliced almonds
- 1 egg white, lightly beaten
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
What To Do:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Stir together first 3 ingredients in a large bowl; stir in egg white, butter, and vanilla until blended. Drop dough by tablespoonfuls onto parchment paper-lined baking sheets (see note).
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until golden. Cool on baking sheets. Remove from paper, and store in an airtight container.
- For most cookies, don't worry about lining the baking sheet with parchment paper, but in this case it will help in removing the delicate almond cookies from the pan after baking. You can usually find parchment paper near aluminum foil in the supermarket.
- Love this easy cookie recipe? Be sure to check out the rest of the holiday cookies we've featured in out 2014 Christmas Cookie Countdown!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We had a little fun in the Test Kitchen and turned your favorite banana bread upside-down! Our Upside-Down Banana Bread is great as-is or served with some vanilla ice cream. Just be warned, no matter how you decide to eat it, it'll be hard to stop at just one piece!