Angel Almond Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
These flourless cookies are so good, you might even say they're a bit "angelic." Don't believe us? Whip up a batch of these Angel Almond Cookies and we bet you'll agree! They're light, a little chewy, and full of tasty almond flavor.
What You'll Need
- 2 egg whites
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 cups ground almond meal
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 20 whole almonds
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper or foil and lightly coat with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, beat egg whites until doubled. Add sugar and whisk just until combined. Fold in almond meal, almond extract, vanilla extract, and salt until thoroughly combined.
- Place a spoonful of dough on parchment paper and place an almond in the center of dough; press down lightly. Repeat until all dough is used.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes, or until golden brown. Let cool on a wire rack before serving.
If you love almond flavor as much as we do, you'll just love our Almond Crusted Brie!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
When you get a craving for fresh baked cookies, you have to do what you have to do. Luckily, here in the Test Kitchen, we can make cookies any time we want. Our go-to are these Oatmeal Cranberry cookies. Can you blame us? These sweet oats and tart cranberries are always a treat when washed down with ice cold milk. We wish you could smell the scent of cinnamon in the Test Kitchen, but making them in your home is just as tasty.