Angel Almond Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
These flourless cookies are so good, you might even say they're a bit "angelic." Don't believe us? Whip up a batch of these Angel Almond Cookies and we bet you'll agree! They're light, a little chewy, and full of tasty almond flavor.
What You'll Need
- 2 egg whites
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 cups ground almond meal
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 20 whole almonds
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper or foil and lightly coat with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, beat egg whites until doubled. Add sugar and whisk just until combined. Fold in almond meal, almond extract, vanilla extract, and salt until thoroughly combined.
- Place a spoonful of dough on parchment paper and place an almond in the center of dough; press down lightly. Repeat until all dough is used.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes, or until golden brown. Let cool on a wire rack before serving.
If you love almond flavor as much as we do, you'll just love our Almond Crusted Brie!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The glaze in this flavor-packed pork dish is made with an ingredient you may have never tried before. This ingredient adds a slightly salty, Asian flair to dishes and is great for cooking with, as well as dipping into. You'll have to try our recipe for Skillet Glazed Pork to see for yourself!