Angel Almond Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
These flourless cookies are so good, you might even say they're a bit "angelic." Don't believe us? Whip up a batch of these Angel Almond Cookies and we bet you'll agree! They're light, a little chewy, and full of tasty almond flavor.
What You'll Need
- 2 egg whites
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 cups ground almond meal
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 20 whole almonds
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper or foil and lightly coat with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, beat egg whites until doubled. Add sugar and whisk just until combined. Fold in almond meal, almond extract, vanilla extract, and salt until thoroughly combined.
- Place a spoonful of dough on parchment paper and place an almond in the center of dough; press down lightly. Repeat until all dough is used.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes, or until golden brown. Let cool on a wire rack before serving.
If you love almond flavor as much as we do, you'll just love our Almond Crusted Brie!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We've made a rise 'n' shine pastry that you can enjoy with your morning cup of coffee that has...well, a twist to it! Our Chocolate Peanut Butter Twists are pretty enough to serve for a special brunch, but easy enough that anyone can make 'em. Plus, they feature everyone's favorite combo of chocolate and peanut butter!