Anytime Cookie Balls
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Do you need a dessert that can go to school, to work, and even be ready-to-go when you get unexpected company? These will do all that! They're ready for anytime, anywhere (and they travel so well, too)!
What You'll Need:
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup shelled walnuts
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a food processor, combine all ingredients except confectioners' sugar. Pulse mixture on and off until well blended.
- Form mixture into bite-sized balls and place on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake 10 minutes then place cookies on cooling rack to cool. Sprinkle with confectioners' sugar.
These store well in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks, as long as you wait till they're completely cooled before storing.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 72
- Calories 62
- Calories from Fat 38
- Total Fat 4.3g 7 %
- Saturated Fat 2.3g 11 %
- Trans Fat 0.1g 0 %
- Protein 0.7g 1 %
- Cholesterol 7.1mg 2 %
- Sodium 24mg 1 %
- Total Carbohydrates 5.6g 2 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.3g 1 %
- Sugars 2.3g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This colonial-style brown bread is actually cooked inside of a can and it's a New England favorite! Our Boston Brown Bread is moist and flavorful on its own, but it's even better when you slather on some butter or cream cheese right before serving!