Back to School Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Wanna have a great lunchbox cookie that's sure to make the grade? Mix and bake up some scrumptious Back to School Cookies.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (15.25-ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 10 graham cracker squares, coarsely crushed
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat baking sheets with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl with an electric mixer, beat cake mix, oil, brown sugar, and eggs. Stir in cracker crumbs and chocolate chips. Drop by teaspoonfuls onto baking sheets.
- Bake 12 to 14 minutes, or until golden around edges; remove cookies to wire racks to cool completely.
These homemade cookies freeze really well, so go ahead and make an extra batch to keep on hand.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Celebrate Mardi Gras with a New Orleans classic! Beignets are basically fritters, in that they're made from dough that's dropped into hot oil and deep-fried until golden and delicious. Before they're ready to be enjoyed our Mardi Gras Beignets are sprinkled with confectioners' sugar, just like they do in N'awlins!