Blue Ribbon Oatmeal Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Who wouldn't want to earn a blue ribbon for their baking? Well, we've made it easy for you with our yummy recipe for good-for-you Blue Ribbon Oatmeal Cookies.
What You'll Need
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/4 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
What to Do
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
In a large bowl, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, oats, granulated sugar, and brown sugar. Add melted butter, egg, and vanilla. Mix until completely blended. (Mixture will be thick.) Stir in cranberries and white chocolate chips. Shape into walnut-sized balls and place 2 inches apart ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes, or until edges are golden. Remove to wire rack to cool.
- Want to find even more fantastic cookie recipes like this one? Check out our free eCookbook, Cookie Jar Favorites: 35 of Our Best Cookie Recipes.
- We featured these fantastic oatmeal cookies in our 2016 Christmas Cookie Countdown!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Calories 112
- Calories from Fat 37
- Total Fat 4.1g 6 %
- Saturated Fat 2.6g 13 %
- Trans Fat 0.1g 0 %
- Protein 1.8g 4 %
- Cholesterol 12mg 4 %
- Sodium 79mg 3 %
- Total Carbohydrates 17g 6 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.0g 4 %
- Sugars 9.0g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Pull-Apart Cheese Bread is great for a movie night at home with some friends and family. That's 'cause this pull-apart bread is made with delicious and irresistible ingredients, like two kinds of melted cheese and yummy buttermilk biscuits. Just don't blame us if this recipe steals the show!