Chocolate Mint Surprise Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 4 Dozen
- 12 Min
- COOK TIME
- 11 Min
- READY IN
- 23 Min
Cool mint chocolate candies hide inside these cookies for an unexpected flavor bonus. It's no surprise that they'll be a hit with any crowd!
What You'll Need:
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 (4.67-ounce) packages chocolate mint wafer candies
What To Do:
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Beat butter at medium speed of an electric beater until creamy; gradually add sugars, beating well. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating until blended after each addition. Stir in the vanilla.
- Combine flour, baking soda, and salt; add to butter mixture, beating well.
- Drop dough by teaspoonfuls 2 inches apart onto ungreased baking sheets. Press 1 candy on top of each mound of dough; cover each with 1 teaspoonful of dough. Bake 11 minutes or until golden. Remove immediately to wire racks to cool completely.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Celebrate Mardi Gras with a New Orleans classic! Beignets are basically fritters, in that they're made from dough that's dropped into hot oil and deep-fried until golden and delicious. Before they're ready to be enjoyed our Mardi Gras Beignets are sprinkled with confectioners' sugar, just like they do in N'awlins!