Chocolate Sandwich Cookie Truffles
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Your favorite cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies get all dressed up and transformed into decadent truffles. Roll 'em in a variety of toppings for an oh-so-lovely presentation. Invite your friends over for coffee, and enjoy!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (4-ounce) sweet chocolate bar
- 20 cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies, crushed (about 2 cups crumbs)
- 1 cup toasted almonds, ground
- 3 tablespoons whipping cream
- 3 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped orange rind
- toppings: powdered sugar, ground toasted almonds & unsweetened cocoa
What To Do:
- Melt chocolate in a heavy saucepan over low heat, stirring until smooth. Remove from heat; stir in cookie crumbs and next 4 ingredients. Shape mixture into 1-inch balls, washing hands as necessary. Cover and chill 20 minutes.
- Roll 1 dozen balls in powdered sugar, 1 dozen in ground toasted almonds, and 1 dozen in unsweetened cocoa. Store in an airtight container in refrigerator.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Calories 63
- Calories from Fat 34
- Total Fat 3.8g 6 %
- Saturated Fat 1.3g 7 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 1.2g 2 %
- Cholesterol 2.5mg 1 %
- Sodium 32mg 1 %
- Total Carbohydrates 6.5g 2 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.6g 2 %
- Sugars 4.2g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Satisfy your cravings for pumpkin cake with our recipe for Autumn Pumpkin Dump Cake. This pumpkin dump cake combines some of your favorite flavors of fall, so you can enjoy the flavors of the season any time you want! Plus, this is such a quick and easy dump cake recipe that you can make it any time you want. Just combine your ingredients and bake and you'll be enjoying a sweet pumpkin cake in no time!