Chocolate Snow Drops
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 60 cookies
- 5 Min
- CHILL TIME
- 30 Min
- COOK TIME
- 2 Min
Satisfy your sweet tooth with these heavenly chocolately cookie balls that are like a winter wonderland for your taste buds!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (1-pound 2-ounce) package cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (1-pound 8-ounce) package vanilla-flavored almond bark (see Tips)
What To Do:
- Coat baking sheets with wax paper.
- In a food processor, finely crush sandwich cookies. Add cream cheese and process until thoroughly mixed. Roll into 1/2-inch balls and place on prepared baking sheets. Freeze 30 minutes.
- Place almond bark in a large microwave-safe bowl and microwave 1 minute. Stir almond bark and continue to microwave at 15-second intervals until candy is melted and smooth. Do not overheat.
- Using a toothpick to hold onto the chocolate balls, dip each ball into melted candy until evenly coated. Shake off excess coating and return to prepared baking sheets. Keep refrigerated.
You may substitute almond bark with 4 (6-ounce) packages of white baking bars. Also, if you want to decorate these with sprinkles or colored sugar, be sure to do so before the candy coating hardens, or the decorations won't stick.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Everyone knows that pork and apples makes for a winning combo, which is why we love this down-home recipe for Pork Chops Applesauce. This dinner recipe is perfect for your bunch at home, 'cause every bite is sure to deliver lots of classic flavor. (Plus, our homemade applesauce is so easy and so tasty!)