Cookies for a Cure
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
What's the colorful twist to these delicious bakery-style half moon cookies? The symbolic pink and white icing that makes them perfect fundraising Cookies for a Cure at your next bake sale.
What You'll Need
- 1 (18.25-ounce) package white cake mix
- 2/3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 (16-ounce) container vanilla frosting
- 1 to 2 drops red food color
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat 2 baking sheets with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine cake mix, oil, and eggs; mix well. Drop by heaping tablespoonfuls 2 inches apart onto prepared baking sheets.
- Bake 12 to 14 minutes, or until firm. Remove cookies to wire racks to cool completely.
- In a medium bowl, combine 1/2 the frosting and red food coloring; mix well. Frost half of the flat side of each cookie with vanilla frosting and the other half with pink frosting. Serve, or cover loosely until ready to serve.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This is the perfect potato casserole for any occasion. It's just as good with your weeknight dinner as it is served for a company-fancy meal. Our Anytime Potatoes are creamy, dreamy, and easy to throw-together. And the crispy topping makes them extra-special!