Cookies for a Cure
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
What's the colorful twist to these delicious bakery-style half moon cookies? The symbolic pink and white icing that makes them perfect fundraising Cookies for a Cure at your next bake sale.
What You'll Need
- 1 (18.25-ounce) package white cake mix
- 2/3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 (16-ounce) container vanilla frosting
- 1 to 2 drops red food color
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat 2 baking sheets with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine cake mix, oil, and eggs; mix well. Drop by heaping tablespoonfuls 2 inches apart onto prepared baking sheets.
- Bake 12 to 14 minutes, or until firm. Remove cookies to wire racks to cool completely.
- In a medium bowl, combine 1/2 the frosting and red food coloring; mix well. Frost half of the flat side of each cookie with vanilla frosting and the other half with pink frosting. Serve, or cover loosely until ready to serve.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Looking for a twist on boring old salads? Our South-of-the-Border BBQ Chicken Salad is going to be a flavor loaded way to chow down on something light. This BBQ chicken salad recipe is simple, fast, and insanely delicious. One bit and you'll know what we mean!