We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Looking for a simple Elephant Ear pastry recipe that will rock your world? Look no further. This little gem is sure to satisfy your pastry craving in a way you won't soon forget. We use one of our favorite shortcut ingredietns to make this Elephant Ear pastry, and boy does it pay off. Let's get baking!
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 (17.25-ounce) package frozen puff pastry dough, thawed
- 1 egg, beaten
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat baking sheets with cooking spray.
- In a shallow bowl, combine sugar and cinnamon; mix well and set aside.
- Place 2 sheets of pastry dough side by side lengthwise on a work surface and pinch middle seam together. Brush dough with some beaten egg then sprinkle with 5 tablespoons cinnamon-sugar mixture.
- Starting with one narrow end, roll up jelly roll-style into the center; repeat with the other end. Slice into 1/2-inch pieces. Brush one side of each slice with remaining beaten egg and dip in remaining cinnamon-sugar mixture. Place coated-side up on prepared baking sheets.
- Bake 15 minutes, or until golden. Allow to cool 5 minutes then remove to a wire rack to cool completely.
Check This Out!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This Southern potato bake is comfort food at its best. You will love the creamy texture and rich flavors of this casserole, which is loaded with hash browns and Cheddar cheese. Everyone at your table is going to be asking for second helpings of this Southern hash brown casserole! Whether you serve this dish for brunch or dinner, it's sure to be a hit. And luckily, because it's so easy to make, you won't mind that your family asks you to make it again and again.