We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
These huge pastries look as crazy as they taste! Elephant Ears are loaded with cinnamon-sugary goodness.
What You'll Need:
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 (17.25-ounce) package frozen puff pastry dough, thawed
- 1 egg, beaten
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat baking sheets with cooking spray.
- In a shallow bowl, combine sugar and cinnamon; mix well and set aside.
- Place 2 sheets of pastry dough side by side lengthwise on a work surface and pinch middle seam together. Brush dough with some beaten egg then sprinkle with 5 tablespoons cinnamon-sugar mixture.
- Starting with one narrow end, roll up jelly roll-style into the center; repeat with the other end. Slice into 1/2-inch pieces. Brush one side of each slice with remaining beaten egg and dip in remaining cinnamon-sugar mixture. Place coated-side up on prepared baking sheets.
- Bake 15 minutes, or until golden. Allow to cool 5 minutes then remove to a wire rack to cool completely.
For more circus fun, visit www.ringling.com.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Mom's Go-To Weeknight Goulash is super easy and budget-friendly, making it a great weeknight dinner recipe! This family-friendly dinner is made with ground beef, elbow macaroni, a couple of veggies and your family's favorite spaghetti sauce. Everything cooks together in one skillet, and, right before it's served, it's topped with some yummy cheese. The results are delicious!