Famous Hotel Chocolate Chip Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Need a way to feel like you're at home, no matter where you are? This recipe is inspired by cookies that make Howard feel exactly like that when he travels the country! Bake a batch of these Famous Hotel Chocolate Chip Cookies, grab a glass of cold milk and relax, no matter where you are. The warm, sweet, gooey goodness of this easy cookie recipe is something you can take with you anywhere.
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 3 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 cups chopped walnuts
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a food processor or blender, pulse oats until fine.
- In a large bowl, combine oats with flour, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon.
- In another large bowl, with an electric mixer, cream together butter, sugars, and vanilla. Add eggs and mix until smooth. Stir in oats mixture; mix well. Stir chocolate chips and nuts into dough; mix well.
- Spoon rounded 1/4 cup portions onto ungreased baking sheets, about 2 inches apart.
- Bake 13 to 15 minutes, or until cookies are light brown and soft in the middle. When cool, store in a sealed container to keep soft.
Just So You Know...
- This dough can be refrigerated overnight if you don't feel like baking right away.
- If you don't feel like having a glass of milk, why not try a warm mug of our rich and smooth White Hot Chocolate? Heavenly!
- For even more of our delicious chocolate treats, check out our free eCookbook, Death by Chocolate: Dessert Heaven with 30 of Our Best Chocolate Recipes.
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Calories 501
- Calories from Fat 257
- Total Fat 29g 44 %
- Saturated Fat 15g 73 %
- Trans Fat 0.4g 0 %
- Protein 4.3g 9 %
- Cholesterol 43mg 14 %
- Sodium 317mg 13 %
- Total Carbohydrates 63g 21 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.6g 6 %
- Sugars 41g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Nothing is more welcoming than a big pot of soup at the end of a long day, and with our recipe for Potato Corn Soup you can whip up a bowl of comfort anytime you want. It takes just about 30 minutes to get this soup on your dinner table, which makes it weeknight-friendly, too!