Giant Chocolate Chip Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
These eye-popping chocolate chip cookies are too big for your cookie jar, but they're so good they won't last long anyhow! Our recipe for Giant Chocolate Chip Cookies is one you'll want to bake and eat today.
What You'll Need:
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips or chunks
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. In a small bowl, combine flour, baking soda, and salt; set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat butter, sugars, and vanilla until creamy. Beat in the eggs. Gradually blend in the flour mixture. Stir in chocolate chips; form into 13 balls then flatten the balls onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake 9 to 12 minutes, until edges are brown. Let cool 5 minutes then remove to wire racks to finish cooling.
Makes 13 cookies.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This comforting dinner was popular in homes and diners across the country during the '50s and '60s. Our Diner-Style Salisbury Steak is beefy, hearty, and smothered in a flavor-packed mushroom gravy. To serve it the classic way, don't forget the green peas on the side!
- Lemon Coconut Clouds
- Old World Butter Cookies
- Peanut Butter Cookie Truffles
- The Best Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipes: 5 Simple Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipes
- Soft Peanut Butter Cookies
- Karen's Buttery Sugar Cookies
- Turtle Cookies
- Cookie Jar Favorites: 35 of Our Best Cookie Recipes
- Tutu's Hawaiian Cookies
- Cake Mix Cookies