Layered Cookie Wreath
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Be the star of the Christmas cookie swap this year with this creative layered cookie wreath. It looks pretty enough to be a decoration, so make sure everyone knows it's edible too!
What You'll Need:
- 2 (18 ounces each) packages refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 2 1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon green food color
- 1/4 cup red-hot cinnamon candies
What To Do:
- Roll out the cookie dough according to the package directions for rolled cookies. Using a holly leaf-shaped cookie cutter, cut out the dough and bake according to the package directions. Allow to cool completely.
- In a medium bowl, combine the confectioners' sugar, milk, and vanilla; mix well. Stir in the food color and mix well.
- Frost the cookies; place three candies in a cluster at one end of each holly leaf. Allow to set completely, then arrange the cookies on a large platter to form a wreath, layering several clusters of cookies over each other.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
They'll be asking for more turkey once they get a taste of this extra-juicy and buttery rich Herb Butter Roasted Turkey. The trick is in stuffing your seasoned butter under the skin and slathering it on top, too! This Thanksgiving turkey recipe is truly ready to be the star of this year's feast.