Lemon Meringue Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 18 to 20 cookies
- SERVING SIZE
- 1 cookie
- COOK TIME
- 7 Min
With their sunny yellow appearance, these Lemon Meringue Cookies are sure to brighten up anyone's day. Plus, they feature the yummy flavors of one of your favorite desserts: Lemon Meringue Pie!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (15-ounce) package refrigerated folded ready-to-use pie crusts (2 crusts)
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/3 cup lemon curd (see Note)
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Coat 2 baking sheets with cooking spray.
- Unfold pie crusts onto a lightly floured surface. Using a 3-inch round cookie cutter, cut 9 to 10 circles from each crust. Place dough circles on baking sheets.
- Bake 7 to 9 minutes, or until golden. Remove to a wire rack to cool completely.
- In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese and sugar; mix well. Spread evenly over cookies, leaving a small untopped border around edges. Spread lemon curd evenly over cream cheese layer and serve, or cover and chill until ready to serve.
Not sure where to find lemon curd in your supermarket? Check the jam and jellies section of your supermarket!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.