Mistletoe Meringue Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Share one of these with your sweetheart and you'll find out how they got their name!
What You'll Need:
- 2 egg whites
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup (2 ounces) mint-flavored semisweet chocolate chips, coarsely chopped
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Coat rimmed baking sheets with cooking spray.
- In large bowl, beat egg whites until soft peaks form. Add vanilla and gradually beat in sugar until stiff peaks form. Fold in chocolate chips. Drop by tablespoonfuls 2 inches apart onto rimmed baking sheets.
- Bake 10 minutes. Turn off the oven and let cookies sit in oven 1 hour. Remove from oven and allow to cool completely.
- Serve immediately, or store in an airtight container.
Tip: Have a ball making these with different flavored chocolate chips like mint and raspberry. Mmm! DID YOU KNOW...as far back as 700 B.C. Britons believed in the healing powers of mistletoe? Nowadays most of us use it to steal a kiss.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Don't be surprised if your next-door neighbors come knocking on the door after getting a whiff of your Slow Cooker Country Pot Roast. The smell of this tender beef roast cooking up in your slow cooker all day is enough to get everyone rushing to your dinner table!