No-Bake Cookie Clusters
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We love these No-Bake Cookie Clusters because they're a sweet homemade treat that we can make without using our oven. This makes them the perfect summer cookie! Plus, these cookies taste as good as more traditional recipes. Creamy chocolate and peanut butter are always a winning combination!
What You'll Need
- 1 (12-ounce) package white chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 1/4 cups crispy toasted rice cereal
- 1 cup Spanish peanuts
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
What to Do
- Line baking sheets with wax paper.
- In a large saucepan over low heat, melt white chocolate with peanut butter, stirring constantly. Let mixture cool slightly, then stir in cereal and peanuts. Fold in marshmallows.
- Drop mixture by tablespoonfuls onto prepared baking sheets. Let cool until firm. Serve, or refrigerate until ready to serve.
Mr. Food Test Kitchen Tip!
- You can add some fun to these by sprinkling on a little flaked coconut, colored sprinkles, or chopped candy bars before allowing to cool.
- No-bake desserts are a great way to keep the kitchen cool and make everyone happy! We've got lots of good ones, but we think you should definitely try our Chocolate Garden Pie and our Belgian Chocolate Pie.
- Did you know that we've got a free eCookbook full of easy, no-bake desserts like this one? Click here to download our No-Bake Desserts: 21 Easy Dessert Recipes eCookbook now!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Everyone wants to feel a little special during the holiday. An easy--and tasty--way to do that is to shake up Christmas dinner with our Lemon-Rosemary Roasted Cornish Hens! Once you roast up these tender hens, you can serve everyone their own perfectly-sized main dish! It'll be the juiciest and most flavorful Christmas dinner the family has ever had.