Pina Colada Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
There's more than one way to enjoy the flavors of your favorite tropical beverage: cookies! Our Piña Colada Cookies feature the tastes of a piña colada (without the alcohol!), so you can turn any occasion into a tropical getaway.
What You'll Need:
- 4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup vegetable shortening
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 (20-ounce) can crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat cookie sheets with cooking spray.
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine flour, salt, baking soda, and baking powder.
- In a large bowl, cream together shortening and sugars until light and fluffy. Add eggs, pineapple, and vanilla; beat thoroughly. Gradually add flour mixture and blend.
- Drop mixture by teaspoonfuls onto prepared cookie sheets. Sprinkle each cookie with a pinch of coconut. Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until golden.
- Cool slightly and remove from pan with a spatula.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Don't be surprised if your next-door neighbors come knocking on the door after getting a whiff of your Slow Cooker Country Pot Roast. The smell of this tender beef roast cooking up in your slow cooker all day is enough to get everyone rushing to your dinner table!