Pumpkin Oatmeal Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Pumpkin Oatmeal Cookies are the taste of autumn in a cookie. Of course, you can make them and enjoy that taste year 'round.
What You'll Need
- 3/4 cup (1 sticks) butter
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup canned 100% pure pumpkin (not pie filling)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cloves
- 1 1/2 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
What to Do
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat baking sheets with cooking spray.
In a large bowl, cream together the butter and sugar, then add eggs, pumpkin, and vanilla, blending well. In a separate bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves; add to the pumpkin mixture and mix well. Mix in the oats, coconut, and walnuts. Drop by teaspoonfuls onto prepared baking sheets.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Hosting a party? If so, then you've got to make our Not-Fried Chicken Cheese Balls! They feature the delicious trio of chicken, cheese, and bacon in an easy-to-eat form. Your guests will love taking a bite out of these (and you'll love how simple they are to make!).