We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Here's an easy activity to do with the kids. Have 'em decorate these chocolate-frosted yellow cupcakes with colorful candies. Use whatever candies you have on hand, and these will truly be Anytime Cupcakes.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (18.25-ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 1 (16-ounce) container chocolate frosting
- 2 cups candy-coated chocolate candies, divided
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line muffin tins with paper baking cups.
- Make cake mix according to package directions. Spoon batter into muffin tins, filling each cup about 3/4 full.
- Bake according to package directions; cool completely.
- Spread frosting over cooled cupcakes. Arrange chocolate candies in the shape of a flower, as shown in photo.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Cobb Macaroni Salad is a cross between a creamy macaroni salad and a fill-ya-up Cobb salad. Not only is this macaroni salad recipe easy to follow, but it's sure to be one of the top deli salads at your next summertime cookout, backyard bash, or family get-together. We especially love that this one is hearty enough to be a meal in itself!