Banana Split Cupcakes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Who doesn't love a banana split? Banana Split Cupcakes are sure to put a smile on anyone's face. Banana cupcakes are topped with vanilla frosting, chocolate fudge, banana chips and, of course, we can't forget the cherry on top!
What You'll Need
- 1 (14-ounce) package banana bread muffin mix
- 1 (16-ounce) container vanilla frosting
- 1/2 cup hot fudge
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 12 maraschino cherries
What to Do
- Preheat oven according to package directions. Line muffin tins with paper baking cups.
- Make muffin mix according to package directions. Spoon batter into muffin tins, filling each cup about 3/4 full.
- Bake according to package directions; let cool completely.
- Spread vanilla frosting over each cupcake, drizzle with hot fudge, sprinkle with nuts, and top each with a cherry.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This Southern potato bake is comfort food at its best. You will love the creamy texture and rich flavors of this casserole, which is loaded with hash browns and Cheddar cheese. Everyone at your table is going to be asking for second helpings of this Southern hash brown casserole! Whether you serve this dish for brunch or dinner, it's sure to be a hit. And luckily, because it's so easy to make, you won't mind that your family asks you to make it again and again.