Caramel Apple Cupcakes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Enjoy the taste of everybody's favorite caramel apples in this no-fuss form that's a cupcake on a stick. With Caramel Apple Cupcakes there's less mess but still lots of fun!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (18-1/4-ounce) package spice cake mix
- 1 cup chopped Granny Smith apple (about 1 large)
- 35 caramels, unwrapped
- 1/4 cup evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup chopped peanuts
- 24 wooden craft sticks
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line muffin tins with paper baking cups.
- Prepare cake mix according to package directions; stir in apple. Spoon batter into muffin cups, filling two-thirds full.
- Bake 20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean; remove to a wire rack to cool.
- In a medium saucepan over low heat, combine caramels and evaporated milk. Stir 4 minutes, or until smooth.
- Spoon caramel mixture over cupcakes; immediately sprinkle with peanuts, pressing in slightly. Insert a wooden stick into center of each cupcake. Store covered in an airtight container.
For more to-die-for recipes with cake mix, go to our collection page!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Mashed potatoes always offer stick-to-your-ribs comfort, and our Mashed Potato Casserole is a new twist on a family favorite side dish recipe. This potato casserole is extra-rich and creamy thanks to the addition of cream cheese. Your spuds will never be duds if you make 'em this way!