Cream Cheese Pecan Frosting
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This rich Cream Cheese Pecan Frosting has just the right amount of crunch from pecans, and is perfect for a red velvet cake or any cake!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- 2 1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped pecans
What To Do:
- In a medium bowl, with an electric beater on medium speed, beat cream cheese, butter, confectioners' sugar, and vanilla. Increase speed to high and beat 1 to 2 more minutes, until frosting is smooth. Stir in pecans until thoroughly mixed. Use immediately, or cover and chill until ready to use, allowing it to soften again when needed.
Make sure to use a thin layer of this frosting. That way, you'll be able to see the color of the cake under the frosting.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Fire up the grill! This is one of our juiciest grilled pork chop recipes ever. What makes these Honey Mustard Grilled Pork Chops so good is the sweet 'n' tangy glaze that caramelizes as it cooks. You'll be smackin' your lips with each bite!