Fudgy "Cup" Cakes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Looking for a unique gift that shows how much you care? Simply place individual portions of this cake mix and glaze mix into plastic bags and dress them up in special microwave-safe mugs.
What You'll Need:
- CAKE MIX:
- 1 (18.25-ounce) package chocolate cake mix
- 1 (4-serving) package instant chocolate pudding mix
- GLAZE MIX:
- 2 2/3 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1/4 cup powdered dry cocoa mix
What To Do:
- In a large bowl, combine dry cake and pudding mixes; blend well with a whisk.
- In a medium bowl, combine confectioners' sugar and cocoa mix.
- Divide cake mix evenly into 8 small plastic bags, about 1/2 cup each; seal and label "Cake Mix." Do the same with glaze mix, packing about 1/3 cup mix in each bag; seal and label "Glaze Mix."
- Make individual microwave Fudgy "Cup" Cakes (below), or pack the mixes to give as gifts (below).
Making a Fudgy "Cup" Cake: Spray the inside of a microwave-safe mug generously with cooking spray. Pour prepared bag of cake mix into mug. Add 1 egg, 1 tablespoon vegetable oil, and 1 tablespoon water. Mix until all ingredients are combined. Microwave at 100% power for 2 minutes. Meanwhile, place prepared bag of glaze mix in a small bowl and add 1-1/2 teaspoons milk; mix well then pour glaze over mug cake immediately after removing it from microwave. Serve cake warm in the mug.
Giving Fudgy "Cup" Cake Mix as a Gift: Place 1 sealed cake mix bag and 1 sealed glaze mix bag into a microwave-safe mug, and attach the recipe for Making a Fudgy "Cup" Cake (above).
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This comforting dinner was popular in homes and diners across the country during the '50s and '60s. Our Diner-Style Salisbury Steak is beefy, hearty, and smothered in a flavor-packed mushroom gravy. To serve it the classic way, don't forget the green peas on the side!