Peanut Butter Chocolate Cupcakes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Who knew chocolate cake mix could produce something so special? Toss in some peanut butter chips, and whip up a super-easy homemade peanut butter frosting, and you've got Peanut Butter Chocolate Cupcakes. Your gang will love 'em!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (18.25-ounce) package chocolate cake mix
- 1 cup peanut butter chips
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup hot fudge sauce, heated
What To Do:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line muffin tins with paper baking cups.
Make cake mix according to package directions. Stir in peanut butter chips. Spoon batter into muffin tins, filling each cup about 3/4 full.
Bake according to package directions; cool completely.
Meanwhile, in a large bowl, mix cream cheese, butter, and peanut butter until thoroughly combined. Mix in confectioners' sugar and vanilla until smooth.
- Frost cooled cupcakes with peanut butter frosting, and drizzle with hot fudge sauce. Refrigerate cupcakes until chocolate is set.
If you enjoyed this recipe, be sure to check out our free eCookbook, Fast & Fun Cupcakes: 18 Best Cupcake Recipes.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Calories 142
- Calories from Fat 94
- Total Fat 10g 16 %
- Saturated Fat 4.1g 20 %
- Trans Fat 0.2g 0 %
- Protein 3.3g 7 %
- Cholesterol 10mg 3 %
- Sodium 127mg 5 %
- Total Carbohydrates 10g 3 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.0g 4 %
- Sugars 5.4g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.