We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
It doesn't get more simple or classic than our 2-Minute Slaw. It's great for summertime BBQs on those lazy, sun-drenched days. So when the meat comes of the grill and you realize you forgot the slaw, no worries... it'll be done in a wink!
What You'll Need
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 6 cups shredded cabbage (about 1 small head)
- 1 cup shredded carrots (about 2 large)
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine mayonnaise, vinegar, sugar, salt, and pepper.
- Add shredded cabbage and carrots; toss to coat well. Serve immediately or chill until ready to serve.
Mr. Food Test Kitchen Tip!
- To make this even easier, you can use 2 (10-ounce) packages of pre-shredded coleslaw mix instead of cutting the cabbage and carrots by hand.
- We've got lots of coleslaw recipes on our website for you to try. Take a look at our collection of favorites -- there's something for everyone!
- For more fantastic sides, check out or collection of Divine Deli Salad Recipes.
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
For a fresh and quick meal, whip up our Fresh Garden Pasta! Made with all the warm weather favorites, like zucchini, summer squash, and onion chunks, our garden veggie angel pasta is a flavorful symphony of flavors. Dig in to enjoy the combination of roasted veggies that rests beautifully on top of some angel hair pasta! But the best part of this summer pasta recipe? It's totally budget-friendly! Plus, you can easily swap out your roasted veggies based on what's in your kitchen or available at the local farmer's market.