The Originators of Quick & Easy Cooking!
Simply Deli Salads: 28 Best Recipes for Potato Salad, Macaroni & More
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
- 15 Min
- COOK TIME
- 1 Hr
Beans, beans, beans...yes, you get the taste, texture and nutrition of three kinds of beans in this easy salad that's perfect for picnics, parties and any time!
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup seasoned rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (15-ounce) can garbanzo beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (15-ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (15-ounce) can red kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced carrot
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced celery
- 1/3 cup sliced scallion
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh basil
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine the vinegar, mustard, and pepper; mix well. Add the remaining ingredients and toss until evenly coated.
- Chill for 1 hour before serving
Recipe courtesy of and adapted from Mizkan Americas, Inc.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Braised Mediterranean Beef
We know you're always looking for one pot dinner recipes that keep the menu fresh and fun. Well, our Braised Mediterranean Beef is a one-pot recipe full of comfort, flavor, and flair! It'll bring the family together around the table, and don't be surprised, when there's none left over! The combo of garlic, tomatoes, and red wine really add bold flavors that will make this a family-favorite!