Berry Grape Chicken Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Brighten up your lunchtime with this Berry Grape Chicken Salad! It's a super simple recipe that starts with precooked chicken and features lots of fresh fruit (as well as an unexpected ingredient). Once everything comes together, and you take your first bite, you'll fall in love with this tasty combination!
What You'll Need
- 1 cup red seedless grapes, sliced in half
- 1 cup green seedless grapes, sliced in half
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- 1 red apple, cored and cut into 1/2 inch chunks
- 2 cups chicken, cooked and cut into chunks
- 3 stalks celery, chopped
- 1 cup walnuts, coarsely chopped
- 1 1/2 cups vanilla yogurt
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients; mix gently until well combined and everything is evenly coated.
- Serve on individual plates or a serving platter.
- If you're serving this on a platter, we suggest lining it with some leaf lettuce first, for a fancier look!
- Mix it up! Try one of our other fantastic chicken salad recipes in our collection of Best Chicken Salad Recipes.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 316
- Calories from Fat 140
- Total Fat 16g 24 %
- Saturated Fat 2.3g 11 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 21g 41 %
- Cholesterol 45mg 15 %
- Sodium 92mg 4 %
- Total Carbohydrates 26g 9 %
- Dietary Fiber 3.4g 13 %
- Sugars 20g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
These from-scratch pumpkin pancakes are the perfect way to start off your weekend! Our recipe uses pumpkin pie filling to bring the comforting feeling of fall right to your kitchen. Make sure to top them with a bit of butter and a lot of syrup for a pumpkin taste straight from heaven! Whether you're making it for the grown-ups, the kids, or both, everyone will love our cozy Pumpkin Patch Pancakes.