Chicken Tortellini Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you're looking for a great potluck salad for your next barbecue or get-together then our Chicken Tortellini Salad is right up your alley. It's so easy to make you won't even break a sweat.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (20-ounce) package fresh, frozen, or dried cheese tortellini
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (1-ounce) package dry ranch dressing mix
- 1 (10-ounce) package cooked sliced chicken OR 2 cups leftover cooked chicken
- 1 (12-ounce) jar sliced roasted red peppers, drained
- 6 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup fresh chopped basil
What To Do:
Cook tortellini according to package directions; drain, rinse with cold water, and drain again.
In a large bowl, combine sour cream, mayonnaise, and ranch dressing mix; mix well.
- Add tortellini, chicken, roasted peppers, scallions, and basil; toss until well combined. Serve warm, or cover and chill until ready to serve.
We've got lots of great main dish summer salads on our website. We recommend our Artichoke and Shrimp Pasta Salad as another tasty option!
- Looking for another deli salad recipe? Then you'll love our free eCookbook, Simply Deli Salads: 28 Best Recipes for Potato Salad, Macaroni Salad & More.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Cobb Macaroni Salad is a cross between a creamy macaroni salad and a fill-ya-up Cobb salad. Not only is this macaroni salad recipe easy to follow, but it's sure to be one of the top deli salads at your next summertime cookout, backyard bash, or family get-together. We especially love that this one is hearty enough to be a meal in itself!