Crisp Cucumber Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Enjoy the fresh tastes of a homemade cucumber salad with our recipe for Crisp Cucumber Salad. It's got a touch of sweetness that really complements the tangy vinegar and makes it extra-delicious. Plus, red bell peppers give it such a nice pop of color too!
What You'll Need:
- 2 cucumbers, thinly sliced (see Tip)
- 4 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 small red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons white vinegar
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 1/4 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What To Do:
- In a medium bowl, combine cucumbers, scallions, and red pepper.
- In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients; pour over cucumber mixture. Cover and chill at least 2 hours before tossing and serving.
- The cucumbers can be peeled or unpeeled, or you can "stripe" them by running a fork or vegetable peeler down them before slicing, to give them a fancy, ridged look.
- Cucumbers are so cool and refreshing. Here's another yummy way to enjoy them, in the form of a sauce -- Greek Tzatziki Sauce!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 100
- Calories from Fat 29
- Total Fat 3.2g 5 %
- Saturated Fat 1.8g 9 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 1.9g 4 %
- Cholesterol 10mg 3 %
- Sodium 738mg 31 %
- Total Carbohydrates 17g 6 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.4g 5 %
- Sugars 13g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Say hello to sunshine, good-times, and Southern Peach Cobbler! Just imagine warm, gooey cinnamon peaches, a crusty crust, and a big scoop of vanilla ice cream and that's summertime in the South. But you know what? You don't have to be below the Mason-Dixon Line to enjoy this one!