Dilly Dally Potato Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
The key to making this red potato salad taste phenomenal is to use fresh dill. Our Dilly Dally Potato Salad recipe is a lightened-up version of one of your favorite potato salads. Everyone at your potluck will enjoy this tasty dish!
What You'll Need
- 2 pounds red potatoes
- 1/2 cup low-fat plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup diced celery
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
What to Do
- In a large pot of boiling water over medium-high heat, cook potatoes 20 to 25 minutes, or until fork-tender. Drain and let cool.
- In a large bowl, whisk together yogurt, mayonnaise, mustard, vinegar, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- Cut potatoes into 1-inch chunks, add to dressing along with remaining ingredients, and mix until well combined. Cover and refrigerate until chilled.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Calories 83
- Calories from Fat 3.8
- Total Fat 0.4g 1 %
- Saturated Fat 0.2g 1 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 2.5g 5 %
- Cholesterol 1.1mg 0 %
- Sodium 207mg 9 %
- Total Carbohydrates 17g 6 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.8g 7 %
- Sugars 2.6g 0 %
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This summer, how about using those ruby red tomatoes to bake up something a little unusual but a whole lot tasty? We call it Summer's Best Tomato Pie and it's so fresh and creamy, you're gonna have a hard time stopping at one slice. With tomatoes being such a great summer food buy, you may want to bake one for a friend, too!