Marinated Cucumber Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This crunchy and delicious homemade marinated cucumber salad offers welcoming garden-fresh taste in every bite. It's a super deli salad to serve with any of your favorite dishes!
What You'll Need
- 1/4 cup hot water
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 (8-ounce) bottle Italian dressing
- 3 cucumbers, cut into 1/8-inch slices
- 1 medium-sized onion, cut into 1/2-inch slices
What to Do
- In a medium bowl, combine hot water, sugar, and Italian dressing. Add cucumbers and onions.
- Mix well then cover and chill at least 2 hours before serving.
The longer you let the cucumbers marinate, the more flavorful they become. If you like them really crispy, then you should plan to eat them within a day (which should be no problem since, once you start, it’s hard to stop)!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
One of the great thing about Brussels sprouts, is how many wonderful and versatile ways we can cook 'em up. Have you ever tried them pickled? Well, now's the time, with our Pickled Brussels Sprouts recipe! It's got the perfect combo of seasonings, along with just the right amount of tanginess! Chill 'em, serve 'em, and devour 'em!