"No-Bake" Baked Potato Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This twist on traditional potato salad has all the taste of a loaded baked potato, minus the baking part. Enjoy our No-Bake Baked Potato Salad for a change of pace.
What You'll Need
- 8 medium potatoes (about 3 pounds), scrubbed and cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 (16-ounce) container sour cream
- 1/4 cup real bacon bits
- 4 scallions (green onions), thinly sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- Place potatoes in a large pot and add enough water to cover them. Add salt and bring to a boil over high heat.
- Cook potatoes 10 to 15 minutes, or until fork-tender; drain well and allow to cool slightly.
- In a large bowl, combine remaining ingredients; mix well. Add potatoes and mix until well combined.
- Serve warm, or cover and chill until ready to serve.
- For a really loaded "baked" potato salad, add 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese along with the sour cream and other ingredients.
- We've got more fantastic deli salads where this came from in our FREE eCookbook, Simply Deli Salads: 28 Best Recipes for Potato Salad, Macaroni Salad and More.
- Check out all of the best potluck recipes in our collection of Party Pleasers: 57 Easy Potluck Recipes.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We've come up with a modern day way to serve up a classic dessert, and we're sure you're going to love it! Our Boston Cream Pie Poke Cake features everything you love about Boston Cream Pie, including yummy yellow cake, creamy filling, and a layer of homemade chocolate glaze. This easy poke cake will quickly become one of your favorites!