We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This is the perfect easy salad to serve for a summer lunch or dinner. Your family will think you fussed, especially if you serve it over a bed of green lettuce like romaine, or even iceberg!
What You'll Need:
- 3/4 pound imitation crabmeat, chunked or flaked
- 1/3 cup sharp Cheddar cheese, cut into cubes
- 1 (4.2-ounce) can pitted ripe olives, coarsely chopped
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1 to 2 ribs celery, diced
- 1/2 teaspoon seafood seasoning
- Mayonnaise to moisten
- Chopped fresh parsley for garnish
What To Do:
- Combine the crabmeat, cheese, olives, scallions, celery, and seafood seasoning in a medium-sized bowl. Add mayonnaise to moisten.
- Chill for 1 to 2 hours. Top with chopped parsley and serve.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Quick! - Check the pantry and the fridge and grab whatever you've got on hand, 'cause you're going to need it to make a throw-together Garbage Pasta Salad that's potluck-worthy! This is one easy pasta salad that won't ever make it to the garbage.