We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- SERVING SIZE
- 1 cup
- CHILL TIME
- 2 Hr
- READY IN
- 2 Hr
We teamed a pasta salad with a tuna salad to come up with this dish that's summertime-perfect and very budget-friendly. Our Tuna Twist is a new take on an old recipe that's great for a light summer dinner. Or you can take this tuna pasta salad to a picnic or potluck (where it'll be the first thing to disappear!).
What You'll Need:
- 1/2 pound twist pasta
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (12-ounce) can tuna, drained and flaked
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen peas, thawed
- 2 celery stalks, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
What To Do:
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain, rinse, and drain again.
- In a large bowl, combine mayonnaise, vinegar, and pepper; mix well. Add pasta and remaining ingredients. Toss until well combined; cover, and chill at least 2 hours before serving.
- If you love our Tuna Twist, then we're sure you'll love our collection of Divine Deli Salads!
- Our Tuna Twist is a perfect picnic recipe because it's easy to make ahead and tastes great chilled. Check our our Perfect Picnic Menu: 50+ Make Ahead Picnic Recipes for even more picnic food suggestions!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 554
- Calories from Fat 243
- Total Fat 27g 42 %
- Saturated Fat 3.9g 19 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 21g 43 %
- Cholesterol 46mg 15 %
- Sodium 762mg 32 %
- Total Carbohydrates 55g 18 %
- Dietary Fiber 3.9g 16 %
- Sugars 9.6g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our recipe for a one-pot Classic Chicken Fricassee will make you feel good through and through. It's made to taste just like the kind you grew up eating, featuring yummy veggies like celery, onion, carrots, and mushrooms. We love it over curly noodles!