Zesty Chicken Pasta Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
There's so much you can do with rotisserie chicken! This is a light and easy way to feature it in a fresh-tasting pasta salad.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (8-ounce) package elbow macaroni
- 1 (16-ounce) bottle peppercorn-Ranch dressing
- 2 1/2 cups chopped cooked rotisserie chicken
- 1 (10-ounce) package sweet peas, thawed
- 1 (2-1/4-ounce) can sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, halved
- Salt to taste
What To Do:
- Cook pasta in salted water according to package directions; drain and rinse with cold water then place in a large bowl.
- Stir remaining ingredients into pasta; chill at least 1 hour before serving.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This comforting dinner was popular in homes and diners across the country during the '50s and '60s. Our Diner-Style Salisbury Steak is beefy, hearty, and smothered in a flavor-packed mushroom gravy. To serve it the classic way, don't forget the green peas on the side!