Creamy Dreamy Potato Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We can’t think of a better way to celebrate all the goodness that we discovered in the Dairy aisle than with this easy-as-can-be deli salad. No need to cook, peel, and cut potatoes and eggs, since we started this recipe with lots of supermarket shortcuts. And what makes this so dreamy ‘n’ creamy is the onion dip, but let’s keep that as our little secret.
What You'll Need
- 1 (20-ounce) package refrigerated diced potatoes with onions
- 3 tablespoons water
- 4 refrigerated peeled, hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 1/2 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 crispy cooked bacon slices, crumbled
- 1 cup onion dip
What to Do
- In a medium microwave-safe bowl, place potatoes and water. Cover with plastic wrap and microwave for 7 to 8 minutes or until fork-tender. Let cool slightly.
- Add egg, bell pepper, celery, salt, and pepper; mix well. Stir in cheese, bacon, and onion dip and mix until thoroughly combined. Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve.
Test Kitchen Tip
- The key to really good potato salad is to make sure you mix the dressing (in this case the onion dip) with the potatoes while they are still warm, but not piping hot. It brings all the flavors together. Yum, Yum, Yum!
- For more scrumptious recipes, check out our Farmhouse Tortellini Skillet or this yummy Italian-Garden Flatbread! Both are perfect for the warmer weather months!
- What do you think of this recipe? Tell us in the comments below!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
For more deli salad ideas, download our free eCookbook!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 218
- Calories from Fat 87
- Total Fat 9.6g 15 %
- Saturated Fat 4.6g 23 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 12g 23 %
- Cholesterol 130mg 43 %
- Sodium 837mg 35 %
- Total Carbohydrates 22g 7 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.5g 10 %
- Sugars 1.8g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You may be serving pasta as the main dish, but when you serve our recipe for Crispy Sesame Artichokes on the side, you're going to have yourself a main attraction. These tender-cooked artichoke hearts are crispy-coated and full of flavor. Plus, they taste even better when dipped into our creamy lemon sauce!