The Best Holiday Leftovers
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Let no food go to waste! There's no reason to throw away any of the leftover food you have in your fridge from the holidays. You can turn that leftover ham into a tasty breakfast frittata and those leftover cranberries into mouth-watering dream bars for dessert. Which ever recipe you choose, we can bet you won't have leftovers for long.
What You'll Need:
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
How about lasagna for dinner...and dessert?! With our recipe for Very Cherry Lasagna, you can surprise your family with an unexpected dessert that's sweet, creamy, and full of cherry goodness. We'll be honest, this one is really amazing and super simple!
- 50 Easy Dinner Recipes for Two
- 18 Easy Slow Cooker Recipes You Must Try
- 10 Easy Goulash Recipes
- Easy Chinese Recipes: 39 Takeout Dishes to Make at Home
- 35 Easy Cabbage Recipes
- 58 Easy Potluck Recipes: Party Pleasers
- 21 Quick & Easy Mardi Gras Recipes
- 12 Easy Coleslaw Recipes
- 10 Easy Vegetarian Recipes That'll Fill You Up
- Country Cooking: 48 Best-Loved Southern Comfort Recipes