Mr. Food Talks Potatoes & Football
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Mr. Food sits down with Frank Muir, President of the Idaho Potato Commission. He finds out the inspiration behind how two All-American favorites got "teamed up"! You'll be amazed how popular Idaho potatoes are, so check out the video now.
What You'll Need:
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The family is going to rave over these budget-friendly skillet pork chops! Made with a box of shortcut stuffing mix, and lots ooey gooey cheese, our "Unstuffed" Stuffed Pork Chops are layered to perfection. It's a dish that looks and tastes like it's fit for royalty, so there's no need to tell everyone just how budget-friendly it actually is!
- 5 Winning Game Day Menus
- 40 Party Pleasing Appetizers
- 10 Game Day Desserts
- 12 Throwback Peanut Butter and Jelly Recipes
- 18 Easy Bakery Recipes
- 18 Crazy Ways with Tortillas
- 18 Recipes All About The Taste
- 40 No-Fail Italian Favorites, Plus 10 Classic Sauces
- Potluck Ideas for Work: 58 Crowd-Pleasing Recipes
- 64+ Easy Dinner Recipes for Two