Mr. Food Talks Potatoes & Football
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Mr. Food sits down with Frank Muir, President of the Idaho Potato Commission. He finds out the inspiration behind how two All-American favorites got "teamed up"! You'll be amazed how popular Idaho potatoes are, so check out the video now.
What You'll Need:
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You've got to try our Homemade Jelly Donut Holes for a fun and sometimes messy treat that's great all-year-round! Wonder how we get the jelly in the middle? The secret is using a drinking straw to make space for that oh-so-sweet jelly that fills the center! Top these with powdered or cinnamon sugar, and let the family get their fingers a little sticky! Just make sure to keep the napkins handy.
- Top 18 Amazing Hot Dog Recipes
- How to Cook Cabbage: Easy Cabbage Recipes
- 64+ Easy Dinner Recipes for Two
- Potluck Ideas for Work: 58 Crowd-Pleasing Recipes
- 46 Must-Make Meatball Recipes
- 5 Minute Meals
- 42 Old-Fashioned Recipes
- Comfort Food for the Soul: 40 of Our Best Stews and Easy Soup Recipes
- Italian Christmas Eve Menu: 31 Italian Christmas Recipes
- Mr. Food's Favorite Recipes