Mr. Food Talks Potatoes & Football
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Mr. Food sits down with Frank Muir, President of the Idaho Potato Commission. He finds out the inspiration behind how two All-American favorites got "teamed up"! You'll be amazed how popular Idaho potatoes are, so check out the video now.
What You'll Need:
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This colonial-style brown bread is actually cooked inside of a can and it's a New England favorite! Our Boston Brown Bread is moist and flavorful on its own, but it's even better when you slather on some butter or cream cheese right before serving!
- 64 Easy Dinner Recipes for Two
- 10 Easy Goulash Recipes
- Easy Potluck Recipes: 58 Potluck Ideas
- 35 Easy Cabbage Recipes: How to Cook Cabbage
- Easy Chinese Recipes: 41 Takeout Dishes to Make at Home
- 18 Easy Slow Cooker Recipes You Must Try
- Perfect Picnic Menu: 50+ Make Ahead Picnic Recipes
- Country Cooking: 48 Best-Loved Southern Comfort Recipes
- 21 Quick & Easy Mardi Gras Recipes
- 21 Traditional German Recipes You Can't Miss